When your school participates in our HOPE For Kids project, everybody wins.
This kids-helping-kids initiative offers students a variety of ways to serve their community by making donations to HOPE For All. Not only will their contributions benefit local children in need, but the experience of giving through their school fosters team-building, a shared sense of achievement, and compassion for others.
Here are some of our most popular HOPE For Kids projects:
Personal Care Items | Cleaning Supplies | New Socks | New Underwear
- The personal care and cleaning supplies list is in the gold box below
- Contact Us with your ideas for a collection
- Show our video to your school and set up a project time frame.
- Assign products to specific grades.
- Have a friendly competition and reward the class with the most collected.
- Contact us if you would like HOPE to pick up at your school.
Donation Drive Items
- Cleaning & Household Supplies: Laundry detergent, dish soap, hand soap, all-purpose cleaners, bleach, sponges, small buckets, paper towels, night lights, laundry baskets
- Personal Care Items: Toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, shaving cream, razors, feminine products, toilet paper, tissues, soap and body wash, diapers, baby wipes, lotion
- Socks and Underwear: New items in all sizes for men, women, and children.
"I love the organization's message—love in action."
—Brooke Powell, High School Student
Your gifts transform the lives of children living in your community
Consider the impact your gift can make—
- $25 provides a week's worth of new socks, underpants, and undershirts for two children who only have the clothes that they wore to school today.
- $50 provides a new crib mattress or a dresser for a mom struggling to meet the needs of her newborn child.
- $120 provides a twin-size mattress, box spring, and bed frame for a child who has no bed to call their own.